Sunday, July 05, 2009

NDP Preview

Sister jio-ed me to watch NDP preview with her yesterday since she got 2 tix from her boyfriend.


Met up with her at Suntec at around 5pm+.
Late Queen~
Then we walked over to the stadium.
Its our 1st time watching NDP at this new stadium by the esplanade.
We sat at the blue sector, which is the right side.
Yeah! Very good view for firework! =D

The show is not that bad i guess.
But its their rehearsal for the actual day so the minister are simulated and some of their clothing werent ready.
For me and maybe my sister, we are more interested in the fireworks!
I guess for most of the audiences too. :O

This year its saying about the 10 chapter of Singapore.
Below are some photos that i took.
I am lazy to combine them altogether.
So this post will be long for pictures.
I also video-ed the fireworks. =D







































































White heart


Red heart
















Yeah my camera takes great shot!








No comments: