Friday, July 24, 2009

Aiyo~~~~~~

My blogskin cock up again!!!
Sickening can!
Using back the old one.
When i am happy, then i fix it back. Hermph!

Anyway, received a sms from Shari at 9.30am this morning.
Saying that she wanna find another job and quit.
She wanna leave me alone there until Oct.
Very nice~
Thanks to supervisor answer to her question. *shake head*

Yesterday, i went to IMM to find Huisan.
Got the clothes that i ordered.
Also, she passed me my super belated birthday present.
THANK YOU LIXIAN and AHBOY~ =D


My another Charles & Keith Bag.

Almost shocked!
Cos dear gave me the Charles & Keith Bag, was afraid they would be the same. Haha~
Anyway, will be meeting the girls this coming Monday.
The after 2months meetup.

After which, i went to Orchard to get some stuff. =)



I AM CURRENTLY ADDICTED TO 敗犬女王!!!


Nice nice..
I cleared 10EPs in 2 days.
Chionging-show-mood-is-back. =p
Hmm.. my sis said that until the behind part, it would be boring? =S
I hope for me, it wouldnt. :)

OK! I am going back to my show~~~~
Ciao!

No comments: