Friday, July 10, 2009

Dinner + Movie Gathering

I can also called this as the 2 months later gathering!!!
Haha.. the last gathering was on 12 May 09, Sheau Wei's birthday loh..

I am the organizer and the plan was mainly dinner then headed for movie lah.
At least a gathering you know.
Send out the invitation and 3 heartless people decline my invitation. HAHA!
But anyway, today attendees are Sheau Wei, John, Stanley, Andrew and Me!
Had a nice dinner at Coca; Takashimaya, suggested by John.
Its like a steamboat buffet. *Yummy*








Woo.. YUMMY!




YEAH!! I heart my dear Sheau Wei










Andrew the chef of the day~ xD


We watched Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs!!
VERY VERY FUNNY!! I still love it.
The part where they went to the laughing gas part..
I laughed until i teared can..
The show ended 1hr 30mins later.
If you want to have a good laugh, you can watch this show.

I know John is very gian of sing K.
I ALSO VERY GIAN!!! LOL!
Haha.. but cannot lah..
Will find time again and organized. ;)

Anyway after the show, the girls went home.
While the guys went to pub.

Its another day tomorrow~

No comments: