Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Im back to work



Wee~
I finally got my Flowerbomb perfume~
Hard to find in SG.
Not even is SASA or Sephora. Uhh!
THANKS Jack for helping me got in the airport DFS~ :D :D :D

Back to work with the bored feeling.
Anyway, had lotsa rest.
And i am going to have more rest next week.
6 Aug - 12 Aug no work day. Hoho~
Sheena say temperory this day, i no need go back.
She will confirm with me by this week if i still have to go back on the days anot.
Better not!
Cos i wanna getaway to Malaysia with my boy one of the days. Hehehehe~ :p

Anyway~~~
MK came disturbing me.
Say that i am Ms H1N1. Dots~
I think sales team gt a problem with me sial.
Trying to be funny by covering their nose and ask me stay 1meter away from them. -_-"

Not even half day, a fuker came irritating me in MSN.
Told him off by showing my tigeress temper. GRRR!
What an idiot can~
As if i owed him something, which i dont.!

And today i OT-ed for 1hr 30mins for the sake of OT-ing.
Act as if i had a lot of work, which i dont. LOL! =X


I LOVE THE SMELL OF MY NEW PERFUME!!! :D

No comments: