Wednesday, July 15, 2009

LPPL

SW walked over to me and said, "Oh my goodness, today she wear like that!"
Hahahaha...
Before she came to tell me this, and in my mind when i saw her that time i'm already thinking, "Eh, i thot you said you wont buy this kinda clothing because its for young people?"
HAHAH! LPPL LPPL~~
Nowadays, SW loves to use this to describe her. HAHA!



I am so tired and sleepy today.
Slept at 1.30AM due to helping out with sis lah.
She better appreciate. =P
I sleep in the train and in the bus on the way to work today.
I almost overslept in the train.
Damn paiseh got people wake me up again~
But lucky someone wake me up if not i'll be back to marina bay~
And due to the traffic jam, i could slp awhile in the bus.
BUT i was late~ reach office at 9.10AM.
Its the jams fault, not me~ Hehe..
Supervisor not around today.
So hope its a relaxing day for me. ~_~

No comments: