Friday, May 02, 2014

Cleo Hair and Make Review

After leaving my hair untouched (no cut and dye) for about 4 months, I decided to do something to my hair!
My hair has became very dry and unhealthy nowadays..
Not sure if its due to aging? (Yeah I blame everything on aging.. haha..)
So I went to try the service at Cleo Hair and Make.
As you know, Cleo Hair and Make has done many hairstyles for BongQiuQiu aka Qiuting.

Stepped into the cosy hair salon, I really love the interior design with full length mirror.
I was ushered to a seat and then waited to do my hair.
I request for haircut (just trim), color and treatment.



A 2hr haircut, color and treatment was done by Ai.
I really love the Head massage while she was washing my hair. Damn shiok!
Its been so long since I got that feeling.. I guess I really need a good massage.
When I was back to my seat after hair wash, I also got a shoulder massage. :D


The color I choose was Mint Ash.
I always like ashy tone and this is one of the color that i always want to get.
But here, the color is obvious at my bottom highlight.
I guess I can consider bleaching it to get the original shades in future. :p



Overall, As I said, i love the good massage given.
I find the price for me as a Shoulder Length hair, seems to be a little pricey.
I am not sure the longer hair length do cost the same as what I've done?
If so, then in future when I have a very long hair length, I can come here to do my hair because usually long hair length can cost a lot!
Good thing is they don't sell you any hair products and they don't have any hidden charges. :D

Here's the price list below, FYI. :D

5 comments:

Jing said...

Hi Agent G, sure you can go ahead and publish this review from me. Thanks! :)

Cheers,
Jing

Anonymous said...

Hey Jing, how much you have done for your hair? As my hair length is almost the same as yours..

Jing said...

Hi, it is shown at the price list. $200 for cut and color. :)

Unknown said...

Did you stop going to cleo and why?

Sugarland Animal Hospital said...

Two major prices of fixing a peddling route area unit {the value|the value|the price} of the machines and therefore the cost of inserting them within the field. A peddling operator able to quit can usually sell a route for a hardy discount. usually you'll obtain a route for 25-50% of its price.If you want to read more about Vending Machine Business then please click here to continue.