Monday, May 26, 2014

爷爷,您一路好走~

My grandfather left us last Thursday (22 May 2014) night.
That night, my dad received a call from the hospital and we rushed to the hospital but he still didn't managed to see us when he left.
I just saw him lying down there, breathless, heartbeat stopped.

He was actually very sick last year September and was admitted for about 1 month.
However, we thought that he felt better until around Vesak Day, he was admitted again.
We knew that it was a "sooner or later" thing but still hoping that he will get better.
Well, that's just life.
Anyway, he is suffering no more...

For the past five days, my family was busy with the funeral wake.
Both mentally and physically tired for the family..
Everyday, there was something so heartbreaking. Sigh~
I have also fallen sick due to sore throat, flu and cough now..

Today is the last day of the funeral wake and something so unbelievable happened.
As the past few days, it wasn't raining at all..
The moment when the coffin moved to the car and we had to walk behind the car, it suddenly drizzled.
The sun was shining brightly still but the rain just dropped from the sky.
It was like grandfather was really sad to leave or something like that..
That moment was so so heartbreaking..

I guess from today on, it will feel different..
Grandma is not alone with no grandpa's company.
As my grandparent had stayed with us for a few years already, now my house might feel quieter..
Last time, we'll always hear my grandparent "mouth fight", but now...

爷爷,希望您在天之灵可以保佑我们全家人,平平安安。
You will also be kept deeply in our heart...


Last full family portrait with my paternal family..


My last photo with grandparent that I requested..

No comments: