Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Eyebrow Embroidery



Hi.
Can you tell that I am not having make up on for the above photo?
Haha you might be able to tell due to my terrible eyebags. D:
But anyway, that not the main point..
My main point is that I had eyebrows embroidery!
People said that eyebrows are window to your face, which is so true!
Whenever my eyebrows are drawn, I feel that I look more awake and not so pale.

Don't believe? I'll show you but pardon me for my face as I did not had my makeup on. :p


Haha.. I look so bare. OMG~


So this is a before and after photos of my eyebrow embroidery.


This is day 1 which I did it yesterday.
Photo taken about 1-2hours later after I done.
You can see there's a bit redness on my eyebrow.
But it subsides after I woke up the next day.


And this is the 2nd day which is today. :)

I feel satisfied with the embroidery done.
Actually, my sis did it last year and I was hesitating whether to do or not.
In the end, I decide to give it a try.
Until yesterday, I still feel that I might regret doing it.
However, after I saw the result, I was happy as well as relieved. Lol~

By the way, the pain is bearable to me.
It somehow feels like threading but its a longer duration and its like tattoo-ing your whole eyebrows.
But don't worry, they put numbing cream to lessen the pain.

FYI, I did it at Salon #1 at Bishan and is done by Amy.
You will expect 4 months plus of wait if you want her to do for you.
Cant wait for my touch up at the next session in September. ^^

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw you at #1 salon that day. Your brows are nicely done

Jing said...

:) Thank you~

BrowArtStudio said...

Nice Information! I personally really appreciate your article. It was nicely stuffed with the material I was looking for. It’s great to be here though by chance. Eyebrow embroidery

browartstudio said...

The beautician is very friendly. She shaped my brows to get the exact shape that I want. I really recommend her services to all people interested in Eyebrow embroidery Singapore
Eyebrow embroidery singapore

Tường Vi said...

I bought this razor because I am currently getting laser hair removal on my face and I have to shave between visits! (I know - the UNTHINKABLE!) It is very effective for the face and gets a much closer shave as it's really sharp. You have to be careful when using it! I have really stubborn chin hair that grows super fast and the shave lasts all day. At first during my laser hair treatment, I carried one of these razors in my purse/wallet (they come with caps on them) just in case I needed it later on in the day but I never really did. I also use it for touching up my eyebrows if I don't feel like tweezing or threading myself. Great, cheap investment!
https://linhcorner.com/product/stainless-steel-makeup-tool-3pcs-eyebrow-razor-trimmer-exfoliating-facial-razor-hair-remover-multipurpose/?fbclid=IwAR0gvXUEJ5D5ImzBVlpEyuC3LXA7-KkGzyPlYK5eZdhv9piFWTlanE34-Tw

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this information also visit my site Eyebrow Laser Hair Removal In Islamabad