Friday, May 16, 2014

The Rustic Bistro

Today's Friday lunch at The Rustic Bistro, which opened recently along China Street located in the CBD area.
My colleague thought that we should go try this since we have no idea what to eat..

The bistro is like cafe style, small and cosy.
Really like the ambiance there. :)

Here's the weekday menu.




I ordered the Chicken Aglio with the set meal which cost me S$14.40.


Soup of the day is Cream of Mushroom and I had Lemonade.


Chicken Aglio without chilli.
I love the spaghetti which is not too hard and not too soft.
But I think they put too much olive oil which make it quite oily.

I hope to try the waffles one day which only available on weekend.
I'm having this craving for waffles with ice-cream nowadays. *slurp*
Oh and they have all day brunch menu on Saturday too.
So these are some reason to patronize back on the weekend.

The Rustic Bistro
21 China Street, Far East Square #01-01, Singapore


No comments: