Friday, July 03, 2009

Relaxed


Start the morning with Hot Soya Bean Milk! Y


From the Daily Horoscope in Facebook.
Career: It’s high time you learn how to prioritize tasks.
Health: In the coming week, you are prone to stress and tension.

I guess the forecoming week might be hell for me? HAHA!
This week was rather relax not because supervisor is not around.
It might be because the US company shut down for this week.
Did i say that my company is shutting down from 5 Aug to 12 Aug too??
It will be a boring leave for me.
I wanna get out of SG!
But i cant.
No money.
If were to go nearer place, dear oso cant leave.
So, i'll juz relax and chiong show tat day.
STILL, I CANT WAIT FOR TAT WEEK.


Anyway.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DADDY!!
I feel like calling a celebration for dad at KTV on Sunday.
Since Sunday he's not working..
But i guess bro and sis cant make it ~

No comments: