Thursday, December 31, 2020

Ending 2020

This year, I guess there is nothing much to write about.
I was lucky to get to travel on January to Okinawa before COVID gets out of hand around the world.
And I really love Okinawa!
Because G can drive and we can go to places not just within the place we stay.
The air ticket to Okinawa is cheaper as compare to Tokyo.
We can still get to buy Japanese stuffs, eat Japanese food at maybe a cheaper price as compare to the capital? 
I would really love to go back to Okinawa again!
If there is no pandemic, probably we would have travel to Tasmania, Perth or Hokkaido already.

In Feb/March, 2 of my bestfriend got married amid COVID.
Which was lucky because the pandemic in Singapore is still not very widespread yet.
Veron held a small wedding dinner on 17 Feb at Ban Heng Orchard Central.
Jingwen had a full day wedding on 15 March and I was one of her bridesmaid.

The one thing that change our life now is having a baby boy.
I got pregnant in end March, and delivered him in December 20th.
I would say its a good time to get pregnant this year due to COVID? Haha..
Anyway, we also can't get to travel overseas during this period.
Not sure when COVID will end?
Probably when it ends, baby boy grow older and we can travel together as a family.

So being pregnant for about 40 weeks seems long but also feels short.
At the start, it feels really long but when I start to countdown to the nearer date, I don't seems to feel ready being a mother. HAHA!

Stepping into parenthood is not easy and both of us are still learning everyday.
Everyday is a challenge and this gonna be long term journey.
Good luck to us! Lol~

Hopefully the coming Year 2021 will be better!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is an excellent post I seen thanks to share it. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such a excellent post.

ivrs

Anonymous said...

This post is very simple to read and appreciate without leaving any details out. Great work !ivrs