Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Dancing Rain Speaker



BF and I chanced upon this dancing water speaker at Courts and find its pretty and cool~
In the end, I bought it back home and using it now.
It also decorates my study table with rainbow neon lights. :D

The sound is rather loud and sharp but bass is not very power.
Also, you can hear a bit of the sound of the flowing water inside.

I bought at Courts for $39.90 but saw and heard some places that sells as high as $50.
It covers 1 year warranty.
Its a happy buy~ :)

My tryout video:

2 comments:

Dance Water Speakers said...

BF and I chanced upon this dancing water speaker at Courts and find its ... edancewater.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Get high quality multimedia Speaker or latest water dancing speaker from one & only trusted online resource Huayusi.en.alibaba.com, offers the best electronic gadgets.
Water dancing speaker