Friday, November 20, 2009

Occupied.

The Friday is one whole day that kept me occupied.
I went from places to places.

Because i am going to stay over at boyfriend house till Sunday.
I brought clothes and my laptop over.
Passed him in the noon time before i go for my lesson.

After my lesson, i met up with Veron at Northpoint.
She did her hair extension.
Looks not bad.
AS USUAL, Yan was not around loh~ =/

Left Veron at around 6pm.
Then i bus-ed down to Tampines then cabbed down to Pasir Ris Park to meet boyfriend.
He's having BBQ with his NS mates and he invited me there.
Moo Wee Keong was there as well.
Not sure if i've mentioned before but i was quite surprised when i knew that boyfriend was campmate with my sec schmate loh..
Ok, the BBQ was sort of their gathering as well as a bday celebration for one of their friend.

Its the first time i see people start the BBQ for 3hrs.
I reached there ard 7pm and we got to eat the BBQ food at 10.30pm. FUNNY!!!
I guess due to the cold weather, its not easy to get the charcoal burning..

Anyway, though i dont mixed with them.
I could hear their jokes and all.
They are a bunch of funny people.. Haha~



Left the place at ard 3AM+.
Cabbed back to dear house and rest.
Had quite a bad headache.
Not sure izzit the alcohol that i've drank or is it my contact lens that caused it. :S

No comments: