Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Catching up~

Met up with my dear LGM today.
Passed her the headbands that i bought for the BBs..
Then had chats and all..
Left her at 4.30pm to Vivocity to meet up with my ex-colleagues.
They are Sheau Wei, Baby, PohChan, Steve and Andy..

So happy to see Sheau Wei again..
Was thinking of meeting up with her next Saturday de.. ^-^
But we could still meet up even before next Saturday~
Thanks to Steve because he bought my share of ticket to watch 2012.
And so i watched it again~

When we were out of the theatre.. Andy asked me how was the feeling of watching the movie the 2nd time.
Well, honestly the show really touches me again!!
Its really a good show~ *thumb up*

After the show, we went to eat at Food Republic.
Like we had so much to talk loh..
Then steve suggest that we go find some place to sit down for drink and continue our talks.
So we went over to the Coffee Club.
Bought a drink, sat down and continue our topics.
So much of a laughter~!! =D
Talks stopped at ard 11.30pm.
I tried to catch my last bus but it left so i have to cab home~

Hmm.. my baobei fell aslp before i reached home~ >_<



从只是路过,对彼此微笑大招呼,到可以说话的朋友。。
这是一种很奇妙的感觉。。 o.O

No comments: