Wednesday, November 11, 2009

SIM-RMIT? MDIS-UWE?

Dilemma again~
I hate this feeling of making a choice.
And i hate how much i have to think about my future.
The future, isnt fun at all~!!! :S

And so i met up with SheauWei & Shari for lunch today..
They also passed me my testimonal from my supervisor.
Oh, i finally got to buy the biscuit that i wanted to buy weeks ago~
Miss munching it in my office. xP


After our lunch, i parted with them.
Went to SIM university myself.
Decided to call Danny for help because i duno how to get the recruit information.
Coincidentally, he was in school because he had exam.
So he brought me to the admin office and i went to get the information i wanna get.
Backed home after which.

Tell you why am i headache of choosing the uni.

SIM-RMIT?
RMIT is one of the top universities.
However, getting in quite a headache for me as they need good portfolio and interviewing is required.
My poly work all gone as my old computer crashed and my HDD could not be retrieved.
RP's Leo already closed my account but i am not sure if the IT are able to retrieve back old work or not.
I shall call and check with them tomorrow.
There's also culture exchange trip to Melbourne which i find it cool.
But i'm not too sure if dad allow.
And one of the con is that this degree do not have Honours~ Argh!!
For this course, its only 1 time intake in a year.
Commencement date will be next year June or July lo..
So long~ -.-

MDIS-UWE?
I guess UWE not really a recognize university lea..
But i guess i should get into the course easily.
No portfolio and interviewing needed.
Degree with Honours.
Commencement date is next year Feb.

Both are 12 month course as i am taking Full Time course.
So how so how? :S
So irritating..
But most probably i will go MDIS-UWE le loh..
Let me see how bah.. >_<

No comments: