Saturday, November 21, 2009

Why does guy abandon their girlfriend when they are out?

Why ah?
I really dont understand lea..
Probably both argued.
OR NOT?
But shouldnt just leave the girl just following behind wat.

I really hate the feeling when the girl just following behind the boyfriend.
Probably because i've been abandon before that's why iHATEit~!!
But guys, you shouldnt treat the girl like she's your dog right? =/

This thought came to me because i was out with boyfriend to Bugis today.
This couple sitting in front of us in the MRT from Sengkang all the way to Bugis.
I saw the girl just following the guy and they did not talk~ -.-
Not being a KPO.
I just feel that its just not right.
When a couple went out together but they arent walking together.
It just feel so weird..
Might as well dont go out on date if the scene would be like this..

Just want to 打抱不平.
Nothing much.. :p

No comments: