Friday, November 13, 2009

私はBleach-Maniac (:



Keke~
Been too engross in Bleach.!!
I guess its good.
Well, at least it kills my boredom. :p

Currently the EP is at 245 if i am not wrong.
And i am at 224 right now..

The storyline is getting so exciting..!!
It brings me back to the past on how the bad situation started.
Now i am back to the presents with all the fightings and killing.. :O

Characters are too many to remember as well.
Been read the wiki on bleach as well.. Hehs~

Unlike my mum and sis, I am not a manga reader.
I prefer to watch anime.
Same goes to storybooks, i dont read but i watch the movies. LOL!
Up to date, Bleach is still my most favourite animes.
Thats why i am been watching it since Poly Year 1.
Thats about 4years!!

Well, i am just killing my time to blog awhile since the anime is still loading.
Ok, now i am going back to continue it..

No comments: