Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Thoughts and Feelings

In this post, I am going to share my thoughts and feelings about pregnancy.

I have hope for kids.
However, I thought I will never be a mum.
Being a mum, I have to learn to be selfless.
Example, during pregnancy, I have to give up many of my favorite food and drinks.

I feel that I am really lucky.
I wanted to have a 2020 baby.
I wanted to have a baby boy as my first child.
When I found out that my baby EDD's, I hope that that he will be a Capricorn.
However, my boy decided to arrive on 20 Dec instead which make him a Saggitarius.

I hoped that he has big eyes like his daddy but seems like his eyes are mine. Lol~
Nose tip like mine but high nose bridge like his daddy.
More hair like me.
Intelligence like me.
Good temper like us. 
HAHA!

But these are wishes that I hoped for lah..
As long as he is healthy and obedient I will be very happy already.



No comments: