Thursday, December 24, 2020

It's been a long time..

When the night falls
Feeling alone in the room
Thoughts started to pours in.

I thought I was a strong woman.
During hospital stay, other than the pains I felt, I thought I was mentally fine.

Until the first night at home, I couldn't controlled, started to think too much and then cried badly.
It's been a long time since I last cried so badly.
I can't even remember when was the last time..

Not that I don't have a supportive and helpful husband and mother in law to help me with the confinement and taking care of the baby.
Probably just that everything changed suddenly.
Just like what my sis said, "Like suddenly so overwhelmed and also like life suddenly change so much". 
Which I think that's right.  Life suddenly changed so much. 

I probably need to be even stronger than I thought. 
But anything for my baby so that he can grow up healthy and well. :)

No comments: