Thursday, July 31, 2008

Time flies today~

HAH!
I OT until 7.30pm den waited for Priya before going off together with Shari and Marni.
Actually, i still want to do OT somemore cos i gt work on hand and tml i am taking leave too.
But Shari asked if i am going off so i just go off with them lo.

So why do i say time flies today?
I had 3 meetings today!!
10am - 10.30am.
Then 10.30am - 12pm.
After that, 2pm - 3.30pm.
So crazy and time wasting lo..
Moreover, have to teach new girl, i dont need do my own work le. >.<"
Nvm, i should learn from Shari this term if i OT - 向钱($$)看. LOL!

Well, this is how i pass today.
Its a good thing at least i dont slack and do nth rite~

OH YA!!
Jonathan, my supervisor kinda step down le. Hoho~
Actually, he just change department bahx..
But i think he still sitting behind me which is *URGH!*
And Shari is my supervisor and head of my department will be Sheena.
Erk, didnt really dont talk to Sheena even though she sits beside me. HAHA!

That's about it for today~ ^^
Friday tml, hope dear can book out loh~ >.<