Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Its just hurt me a lot..

Broke up.
Gone.. 9yrs+ sistaship down to the drain.. *poof*
No more the 3 of us anymore..
Its either me with Yan, or me with Mui.
But Mui oso LL now.
What can i say now?
Its not like its my fault.
I am just a middle person.
Always helping them up, giving advises.
Then now... hais...
Just because of that bloody asshole. URGH!
Thanks to him, seriously!!!


I'm gonna be a dumb to all my relationships - family, sistas, frens, BGR, whatever relationship it is says (1:23 PM):
now, i got BGR, i'll jus zou duo jiu den jiu duo jiu..
now, i got sistas, you jiu you, mei you jiu mei you..
watever thing happen, i wont be bother, wont care wat e world is happening..



Its not that i have alot of close friend.
Now even my closest mui also want to like that treat me, i oso have nth to say already.
Its juz hurt me alot and i cried.. hais..