Saturday, July 12, 2008

I AM A HAPPY GIRL~!! :D

SHOPPING WITH ENGSANG TODAY!
GSS IS GREAT, i tell u.
I DONT shop at places like Mango, Forever 21.
But she brought me there.
The sale is up to 70% discount.
WAHAHA, i talked like auntie already. :X
But the feeling is good cos got gd deal. =D
Both of us are happy girls~




@ Mango Fitting room. (:


Lunch @ Mogu Mogu - Far East.
I like the chawanmushi. *yummy*




After our long 4hrs of shopping, we stopped at MOS burger for a drink before we trained back home.
She said i look happier now~
Anyway, i might meet her soon again for hair rebonding~ ;)



URGH, i got to control my spending already. sheesh~


Yesterday met up with dear. :D
Like finally after 5 long days...
Every week counting down. HAHA!
Went for dinner at NYNY.
I had my penne pasta.
Love it!
Its so much better than pastamania. :D

Damn, been eating so much nowadays even during lunch time.
Getting fat already. >.<
I needa execrise!!