Wednesday, July 30, 2008

(^^,)

Ever since my birthday celebration at Sembawang Park, i haven seen Hanisha until yesterday!!
HAHA!!
I wanted to meet her up for dinner for her belated birthday lah.
As usual the late queen, even live so near to Yishun MRT can be late for 10mins!! -.-"

Anyway, we went Northpoint Swensen to have our dinner.
I haven been eating at Swensen for long.
Kinda dislike Northpoint Swensen's service. =/


My favourite side - Calamari Rings


I had spaghetti.


She had chicken cutlet.


We shared the cookie submit ice-cream~

Had lotsa catch up.
Will be meeting her again for Shan's birthday.







AIR TIX TO HONGKONG HAS FINALLY BEEN BOOKED!
WHICH MEANS THE TRIP THERE IS CONFIRMED!!
MY GOD, I REALLY COULDNT BELIEVE IT!!
^-^
DAMN EXCITED!!!
Will be going with Yan and his cousin, ZhiMin on 13 Oct and back on 17 or 18 Oct.
Weee, cant wait. 2 more months.
Whereas Lixian is going in 2 days time.
Awww, so envy~ :)
Xian, have fun on Hong Kong ok!!!
We try arrange to go holiday together with ah boy they all, mayb next year? :D


Things might be have a change between my 2 sistas. (: