Monday, July 21, 2008

Briefly about the day..

Happy 1yr 4mth to Mui and JW.
Come break my previous 5yr 6mth one. WAHAHA! JKJK!
Anyway, I was quite suprised that JW wanted to call me to ask what flower mui like.
But anyway, i still hope they still have a good celebration today. :)

I always tell her the bad, worse and the worst thing about JW.
But, if its her choice to walk the path that she chooses, i will still support her lo.
Just dont want her to get hurt.
All, we could do is to give advise and listen to her probs only.
Yan and I sure will have the same thinking de bahx.

If there's any problems just feel free to voice out to me ah LGM!!
My hp 24hrs on one.
Even if i go to sleep, i still answer ur phone or reply ur sms when u got prob rite.
See i so good. =X
Anyway, just hope you are happy always..



Anyway, yesterday went AMK Hub with Mum and dad to watch Red Cliff.
The show is nice.
My dad loves this kinda show. HAHA!
Although the show is abit chim, but i still can catch some of the meanings lah.
If not, i can ask my dad to explain for me too. ^^


New malay girl came today.
Hmm, nth much to say about work.
I hope i wont being bully by 1 TS engineer.
Cos' she somehow ask me to help her out with her job.
Den i somehow agreed to it.
Regretted but dunno how to reject ah!!
Kanna say by Priya and Shari. -.-"
Wah, if Desmond around, he sure scold me stupid oso.
But he sure will help me fight my right back. =/
Hmm, if she dare to take advantage on me, i hope i gt the courage to flare. o.O!

Monday blues over.
Tuesday tml.
4 more days to weekend.
Tired, shall sleep early today~