Monday, July 28, 2008

Something's missing...

What's the thing that's missing?
I also dunno.
I wish i could figure it out. >.<


Getting sick of trying to achieve something but in the end, there's nothing get in return.
I dunno why am i trying so hard for?
Give time, give time.
Everything also need to give some time.
So how much time should i give before i can achieve it?
I dont have all the time for everything.
But if i dont work hard for it, i might lose it.
Its either the chance slips away or i die. (Die = can't do anything)
It's almost the same logic that applies to everything ones do, isn't it?
I dunno if you all get what i mean, but nvm~





Anyway, finally closed that Prosafe project.
Stupid Hu Pu, if he had gave me the certs earlier i would have finished it earlier.
Well, thanks to Jonathan who help to chase after him. Hehx~
Samantha throw a hell lots of DCLs to me in the morning today!
Monday blues and she did that to me~
My god, Gonna be busy again~
But its gonna be my short week this week!!
Taking leave on Friday to meet up with HuiSan!! ^-^


Hope dear will feel better.
Dont really care if u OOC anot.
Just want you to be healthy ok, my silly boy~
You already make us proud if you gt the heart to do it le. ^-^