Wednesday, July 09, 2008

MY 2 BITCHY SISTAS

MUI & YAN, I JUST LOVE THEM TO BITS!!! =D


Chatted with them on msn can seriously make me laugh my ass off.
But i cant luff out loud because i am in office. =x
Its been so long since i chatted with them so happily le. :D
Yan and Mui finally get along well already.
That's make me more happy.
I hope this can continue.

Mui actually planned to give Yan a surprise visit at her house today because Yan is sick.
However, i accidentally spoil the plan by telling her we meeting her today. --"
It appeared to be something good ok.
So mui must thanks me. LOL!
Reason is because Yan's going to her Ah Ku house loh.
So, lucky the plan is spoilt is not we'll go on a wasted trip. hehx.


WTF!
Being tricked by Yan~ -.-"
So its my fault already~ >.<
SO YES, CONFIRM GOING TO HER PLACE LE~~!!

I MISS THEM~
Since weeks since i saw them, especially YAN.
(OIE, YAN I MISS U OK. DONT SAY I NV MISS U!. LOL)
God, sound so lesbo.
But i like it. =X




Lyn- I NEVER KNOW I HAVE SUCH BITCHY SISTAS... =D says (3:57 PM):
ya when i smell a rat... its when mui sell rats

So freaking lame lah~