Friday, July 18, 2008

What I feel...

To her..
I seriously dunno why we are like going apart.
Not much of communication and conversation already.
And why is this so?
I didnt do anything to make her treat me this way.
Maybe, its what she has state in her msn "hard-hearted".
Feeling down because of this.
It keeps running through my mind.


Work was ok.
Monday there's a new girl coming in to help which makes out some big hoo-haa.
The problem is among My team and Priya.
And Priya was super pissed off with supervisor.
I feel that supervisor really shouldnt consider the new girl is part as our team because the new girl was supposed to help out Priya's job.
I really pity Priya.
She alone is doing job for OA and TS people.
People like Hu Pu and purple dinosaur keep bullying her.
Haix..
Sometimes, i really wish i could help her also.

Sakae Sushi @ Northpoint with dear today.
Its been months since i ate Japanese food~
We really ate until very full.
So from Northpoint, we walked back to my house.
Let the food slowly digest. HAHA!

*yawnx*
Tired, tml got to wake up early.
I shall stop here.
Nite peeps~