Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Something that make me feel happier~! :D

YES!
DECIDED ON GOING HONG KONG RATHER THAN TO TAIWAN!


Taiwan air tix too expensive le.
Next time, i earn more than go. ^^

OHYA, MY MUM ACTUALLY ALLOW ME TO GO!
SHE DIDNT RESTRICT ME LEA!
SUPRISINGLY~ :D

So, maybe we can go visit KaWai.
And i will get to know yan's cousins there.
SO excited can~

Yan, you should feel honoured cos my first time will be with you. =X
First time take plane.
First time go holiday with fren.
First wishlisted country that i wanna to go.
Its all with u. ^^

Cant wait for shopping sprees there too.
Planning planning, saving saving of $money$~~!!

Counting down to OCT now~!!
My relaxation month~ :D



*ahem, yan u better don halfway put aeroplane me.
I will damn pissed off with you one. >:/


Let us PRAY nothing will go wrong~!!
Looking forward to this trip.

LIXIAN I NEED YOUR ADVISE!! HAHA~~