Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Untitled

I am so in love with Mandopop nowadays.
Can throw away all my Kpop and Jpop songs already. =X

So many nice chinese songs.
I just love the meaningful lyrics.




Heard of Liu Li Yang 刘力扬?
From her album, currently I like 我就是这样, 眼泪笑了, 传说. :
You can try to listen to these songs.
I find it not bad. :)
眼泪笑了 and 传说 will be at my imeem playlist.
Click there for preview. :)

Flu gone.
Cough go away please. =/

Have been taking medication but doesnt seems to cure lea.
My sorethroat will always turn to cough.
I've been a good girl this time unlike last time even if i sick i still don care and will stubbornly eat heaty food and drink cold drinks.
This time i take care of myself oh.
But my cough like going worse? WHY!!? =/
Gonna cough out my lungs soon, gonna die of coughing. URGH!
I hope i will recover before he booked out. :)
Don wan him to worry. ;x

Anyway, thanks to friends, colleagues and family.
All keep asking me to take care of myself.
So touched. Hahax~
I am not a sick cat lah. OMG~
But still thanks to those who cares. :)

P.S: Grandma actually didnt want to wake me up today cz i was sick, make me almost late for work. Zzz~