Thursday, July 24, 2008

Still considering..

Work is still as busy as yesterday.
Got quite irritated with myself due to own mistake. HAHA!
Time fly pass fast as usual.
Knocked off on the dot at 5.30pm.
Walked out of company with Shari again today as she wanted to talk to me.

Chit chat, hear some of her complaint and then she also told me that Jonathan discussed with her about making me stay in the company after my contract end.

Actually about this staying issue, i am still thinking.
I am fine with the job even though stress sometimes
I also like the good people in the company like Shari, Xiao Wei, Priya, Anita and Marni around which makes working more fun..
But the main thing is that the company is really super far from my house.
Getting sick of waking up every morning feeling so reckless.
Transport fees also super EXPENSIVE! :(
Moreover, there's the nagging old man around but heard that maybe he going to transfer department soon. o.O?

And what i am quite afraid of is that after my contract ends, it might take some time for me to find a new job again.
Then no job = no income.
I am also quite afraid of going to the kind of workplace that there's bad people.
Have to re-learn new things, re-make new friends. -.-"

So how?
Should I stay or not?
I have around 2 more months to consider.
I need advise!! >.<