Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Middle Person Speaks....

After reading my 2 closest sistas blog, i have something to say as a middle person.

YOU BOTH AH!!
REALLY WAN TO 气死我 RIGHT?!
Pretending nothing happen, but actually still 在乎 about each other.
You all feel very happy in your heart izzit?
As a middle person, I feel very disheartening OK!! *sobx*
I can only go to either side lea.
I am only 1 whole person, how to spilt into 2 Jingru(s)?

I once told Mui that if both of them broke up again, i wont be helping to get them back together again.
I was sick and tired of this thing.
Just like a r/s breaking up and patching back.
Its like treating everything like a game.
I hate this kind of game, that's why i dont feel like helping again.
But in my heart, i really hope to help as i dont wan to see a 9yr s/s goes down to drain.
Just that, i dunno how to help also.

Their main cause of breaking up is really not big to even comes to this outcome.
But i dunno why it become a big matter lo.
Kinda stupid seriously~

Mostly fault will be the guy.
But Yan is at fault for hiding the truth and also not telling Mui the matter immediately.

What i feel is nothing is too late.
Both of you should settle down, talk things out and then patch things up.
I feel that you both should go think about it and give each other a chance.
YAN, you should do what you needs to do in order to gain back the trust that Mui lost in you due to the past history.

Well, everything's about TRUST.
Not only is r/s, friendship and family r/s needs trust as well.

I really hope everything can be rewrite all over again. ;)
宽容的忘掉过去。
重写未来的快乐。

If either one of you 想通了, please feel free to find me ah.
Jing's service 24hr open for you 2.
Wahaha.. jking~ Mon - Fri, 8.30am to 5.30pm office hour only~ :p
*ahem* My service is only for Yan & Mui ok~
Dont think anyhow~ ^-^