Friday, March 02, 2012

#Nuffnangis5 Birthday Bash!

YAY! I won the golden ticket to Nuffnang's 5th Birthday with other 59 bloggers on 27 Feb 2012.
Thank you for inviting me!
The birthday bash was held at Swissotel Equinox, up at the 69th floor.
The view up there is breath-taking!
Didnt know there's such view in Singapore. :O

I was the first to reach the place!
No, I wasn't kiasu or what, its just that I thought after 6.30pm which means late. o.O
Then they told me that 6.30pm is registeration. -__-“
Before that I was like gan jiong, and scare I’ll be late lor. HAHA!


Took a photo at the photowall before proceeding to my seat.

I was feeling awkward when I reached there because I was alone and its the first time I attend blogger's event.
Luckily, I manage made few friends there which was a good thing. :)
No choice because we are all loners there so I guess we have to mingle around~ :X
They are really nice people.
I'll intro them to you later..
Keep reading..
Hope I don't bored you with words. ;p

Since some of the bloggers are early, I manage to take photos with them.


With Xiaxue who's really pretty and petite in real life!


With Ms Singapore Universe, Valerie.
She's really friendly!
She asked us to go to the photo wall to take photos together. :D





Hmm.. I am really shy to go and ask to take photos with people like QiuQiu, Beatrice, Nat Ho, Sophie and some other blogger whom I know. HAHA.
That's explain why I only took with Xiaxue and Valerie. D;


Happy to see Lydia again, one of the pretty Nuffies! ^~^

Now, I intro you the awesome Table 5 peeps!
Thankful for them which make my day at the birthday bash fun! ;DDD
All of them are younger than me! I feel so sad now...




With Hui Ping


With Szeki


With Eileen


With Jun Hong a.k.a Linboyz


With Irene

Food is in buffet style.
Lots of choices.
Yummy food!










One of the best crepe I've ever eat from Humble Beginnings!
Now, when I am typing this, I miss eating it already.
I should have grab more! *Dont care about being fat already!*
I cannot resist tasty chocolate cakes!!!
Maybe in future if I hold a party, I shall order it. o.O


My dinner for the night.

While eating, they have performance from Jack and Rai.
Also... Chua En Lai from The Noose to do the stand up comedy.
Really make everyone LOL in the room.




Ling Kai has great voice.

Next, they have drawing of Boss Ming Competition.
Our table drawing was done by Eileen.
She's really good at it!





Cake cutting session next!


Cute isn't it?
Everyone got a slice of the cake to eat!


LOL! This linboyz being cheeky!
Trying to scare the girls with the popper.


Linboyz tweeted with #nuffnangis5 and the tweet was shown on the TV.
Hahaha.. saw my name? :p


With Boss Ming!


The girls~


The peeps of Table 5!




Received a bag of goodies when we are leaving the place.



Actually, there also a churpie inside but I got one already so I gave it to one of the nuffies. HAHA.
Told BF about it and he said I should give it to him! Oopsie~


Anyway, its a fun 4hours event.
Thanks nuffies for putting heart and soul for this event and make it a successful one!
Once again, I thanks for the invitation and hope to attend more of it. :D



Some photos credits to Nuffnang @ http://www.flickr.com/photos/nuffnangsg/collections/

No comments: