Sunday, October 17, 2010

OC Girl Contest

Parted with BF early noon as he's meeting his friend.
So i was bored~
Then i went Orchard Central alone to join the OC Girl Contest which started like months ago~
Its held every Sunday, 1pm - 6pm.
Last day is on 31 October.
Its complimentary makeover.
Which girl doesnt love it?
Anyway, I just to join for fun. :p

I had my makeup on so the lady help to add eyeshaow on my eyes and some touch up.
Also had my hair done by essensuals.
The girl who done my hair is very friendly~!
But they shocked me with my hair~


Its the first time i got my hair perm like this.
Looked more mature right..


I think clip it up is better~


The eye makeup.


I am not thinking that i am so pretty as to i could win the contest or what.
I just love to see more looks of myself.
And its sort of my first makeover.
岁月不留人啊~
如果不趁现在,那还要等到几时啊?

No comments: