Friday, October 15, 2010

Can't be better!

This week cant be better!
It seems that the time pass so fast.
And weekend is around the corner already~

Yesterday lunch with director and bosses again.
Lunch at paragon, Shimbashi Soba.
Had their set lunch which consist of a bowl of rice and a bowl of soba(noodle).
Super full!
Japanese people had such big appetite!

Today lunch, Tommy drove Hozumi and I to 328 Katong Laksa.
Its my 1st time trying it.
I don eat laksa because its spicy but this is not so spicy for me.
Nice!




On the way back..

Today is Sunny day.
And its melting me~ -.-"

Didnt have lunch with BF this whole week.
Usually we will meet up one day every week for lunch but i was out for lunch with colleagues so i'll meet him next week. :)

1hr plus left before the day end.
Wooohooo~

No comments: