Friday, October 01, 2010

It's October Already!!

Hello~
Just some update here.
Its already the month of October.
2 months more before 2010 ends.

By the way, I'm glad that my leave for my Taiwan trip has been approved today!
I cant wait for the trip and my 1 week of holiday!
I need that getaway very much. ^^
Counting down~~
However, work gonna be a little tedious after that i guess..
Gonna try to finish up whatever i need to do before i goes on leave. :S

I haven been updating my blog regularly because everyday is like the same, as usual.
Work, back home, and the next day is the same.
And i've been watching Taiwan drama again! *addicted*

Oh, on the Wednesday, i met up with Zhiyao and we went to Changi Airport for dinner together.
Just do a little catch up thats all..
And this will be like the last time!
Its very boring eating with him.
Throughout the dinner, we dont talk! Like wtf~~
So i told him, in future we just la kopi at yishun.

I'm gonna pack my clothes.
Weekend will be staying in bf house.
JB tomorrow with the bf and charbo! ^^

No comments: