Sunday, October 10, 2010

Making Good Use of Passport!

Happy 10/10/10!

Yesterday, BF and I went in JB again!
I guess we are making good use of our passport~ :D
Wanted to watch Pirana, but its not showing.
Thus, we went in late noon.
His motive was to eat Lok Lok. Haha~

As Lok Lok is not open that early.
It opens around 8pm+.
So we went to jalan jalan around City Square.
Veron said that she's going in as well, so we waited for her to meet us and have dinner together.

I bought ViVi September issue at MPH, RM9 only.
Quite cheap!
I am going to Taiwan to get more of these.

Pretty pretty girls! *drools*
Keep telling BF this - "我要看多一点美女才会变美!" HAHA!!

Wanted to buy polariod film and the album from Action City.
But i hesistated and i didnt buy it in the end.
I shall go Sim Lim Square and get then..

After hours of walking in City Square, we got bored and went to sat down at Mac while waiting for charbo to come.
Finally, they reach at around 8pm.
Went to eat at Sizzling Stone.


The girls ordered this.


While, the guy ordered this.

The food is ok.
Maybe i didnt cook it right.
If the meat are being marinated, like bf said, it would be better. ^^

I was really full and feeling a little unwell, not sure why.
In the car, he gave me water, sweet and also pat on my chest, making sure i was alright. :)

Then, we were drove to Taman Sentosa for LokLok.
I only ate one stick of century egg and one tao pok.
BF was satisfied as he got to eat his Lok Lok. Haha~

So, we got out of JB and back to SG at about 11pm+.
Thank to the traffic jam~
Wondering why is there jam at that hour~?

So bored!
Monday is coming already.
Dread to go to work!

Before i end this post.
Please help to click like at http://www.camqueenoftheyear.com/profile.php?id=273 IF you like me. ^^
Till here.. BYE!

No comments: