Saturday, October 23, 2010

Happier today~

Woke up in the noon today.
Had a very late brunch at cafe cartel, marina square, because BF wanted to meet his friend there.
Got free food to eat at cartel!
Sadly, I choose the wrong food! :(

After our brunch, we went to window shop at Marina Square.
Then BF decided to go Mustafa.
So we stopped by City Square Mall and I wanted to try milk tea from Gong Cha.





Ordered the Milk tea with 80% of sugar to try.




Result is that I still prefer KOI's milk tea.

After which, we went to Mustafa to get our luggage.
It was so crowded at that time!
We finally bought our luggages!
Same size, same design but different color.

We decided to take a cab back home.
At the taxi stand, we met a bunch of barbarians.
The people were not queuing properly.
Those not even taking the taxi, sat on the seat.
How are we going to know if they are taking the taxi or not?!
A lady shouted (lucky not to us) to ask them to queue because they waited very long for the cab.
I don't see why she need to say it rudely because they are the one not properly queued!
Well, anyway we didn't wait for long because a cab driver is changing shift so he's willing to take us first. :)
BF is very pissed with the lady. Haha~




Yup, this is what we bought.
I'm totally loving it!




There's this bag to prevent it from dust. I think it's good!
Packed some clothes into the luggage already.




BF wanna bring this much to Taiwan!
So exaggerating~
Haha..
I told him if I could find KOI there I will buy it back everyday to drink.
I guess I gonna gain somemore kgs when I'm back in SG.

That's all for today. ^^

No comments: