Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Chilling @ Bottle Tree Park

Went to chill at Bottle Tree Park @Yishun with Hanisha at 8PM.
The place is really nice to chill and I didn't know that.
Its quiet and the weather is cooling that day.


Check out the opening hours. :)

I didnt know there are 2 restaurants (Chinese & Japanese) and a bar.
I ate at home before meeting her, so we thought of eating finger food.
Stopped by the bar and we ordered 2 basket of finger food and drinks.








Root beer float for me and Ice Lemon Tea for her.


Seafood basket and Chicken basket.
The food is nice.
I love the crispiness of the breaded prawns and fries. ^^

Had lots of catch up with her.
And the time passed very fast and we kinda lost track of it.
By the time, we knew it. Its already 11PM.
Went around to take few photos together.





My camera dead on me when we asked a lady to help us took a photo.
So I took out my polariod. :)


Nice isnt it? :D

I was a bit reluctant to use iPhone to take photos because i couldnt position the right angle.


This is the one nicest that i took! Haha..


I really love the background!
I keep telling Hanisha to take me with the background.

As promised, we'll go there to chill out next time!
We'll try the chinese restaurant next.
Had a great time with her~

No comments: