Thursday, October 07, 2010

Life is all about making decision...

If i hadnt make that decision 2 years+ ago..
I think i wont be who i am now..
I would be a different person..

Relationship wise, i am having no problem at all.
Boyfriend is good.
Always making me happy with what i want.
I could see he's trying his best to be a good boyfriend. I guess~
However, sad to say he's not my dream boyfriend. WAHAHAA~!
Still, he's consider the best of all lah~ ^^
BUT, we girls shouldnt really put 100% of our trust in a man.
You know, i know.. ;)

Career wise, still ok.
Monthly income is good enough to feed myself.
However, i really need to SAVE!
Been working for like 2 years after graduation but i haven been saving at all.
Bad thing is that i spent about few thousands into learning car license yet i have not pass at all.
That's so sad.
And i guess, i will have to give up for the time being until i earn much more money.
By the way, license is a want not really a need.
I could have use the money for travelling, making myself happier. HAHAHA~!
OK, so after my taiwan trip i shall start saving a bit.

Study wise, its quite a headache.
EngSang has been asking me to join ACCA with her and Jingwen.
One problem is money.
I dare not ask from daddy again.
I've already wasted 5k for Murdoch.
Another problem is that i heard that its not easy..
Moreover, i think i cannot work full time and study part time.
I need full concentration in one thing.
Sigh.. :(

Well, my point is..
Each of us wouldnt know what our future might be..
But we are working hard towards it.
Even though, there's ups and downs, no matter what things we decide for ourselves, we just want to be happy in life.

No comments: