Tuesday, October 12, 2010

CamQueen~

I am really appreciated for those who has voted for me at CamQueen and also those who repost in their FB to get their friends to vote for me as well. Eg: My sis and Sam. :D
I hope to win something out of it but i know its not easy as i am also competing with other pretty girls out there and also their popularity.
Anyway, just the fun out of it.
I just want to see at the end of the day, how many votes can i get. Teehee~

Girls out there who's interested can join as well..
Just go http://www.camqueenoftheyear.com/ and follow the instruction to join. ^^

HOW TO WIN?

Good question. The most beautiful participant, chosen by our select panel of judges, will be crowned CamQueen of the Year and win the grand prize of S$5000.

The People's Choice winner is the participant with the most FB Likes and will win S$1000.

So there's no better time than now to go make new friends, get in touch with old ones and even ask that pesky cousin you haven't seen in years to FB Likes your picture!

Contest begins at 12am on Wednesday, 6th October, 2010 and ends at 11.59pm on Friday, 19th November, 2010.

No comments: