Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Lucky or what?

Situation 1:
I guess i was really really tired.
I alighted at the 851 at Victoria Street.
I looked to my right to check if there's no car before i crossed the road.
On my way walking, i guessed my soul somehow left my body for few seconds..
Suddenly, I heard a car honking at me.
I got shocked and quickly crossed.
Luckily, the car driving at quite a low speed and also i werent listening to my MP3.
I couldnt imagine if it was going fast...
I guess i wont be here typing this blog out already.. Haha..

Situation 2:
I got an email on Monday, telling me that i have my Supp exam today.
As you know, this week is quite a busy week for me.
I din even have the time to read up.
I could only hug the Buddha's leg again.
Actually, i din really have the heart to study as well.
I worked 7AM today and slp quite late yesterday.
So yah.. I am really tired.
But lucky, i supposed the questions that came out is quite easy.
I could write or even crap anything out.
I just hope that i can pass this thing once and for all!

No comments: