Thursday, April 29, 2010

Leave on Thursday



Took a leave today. :p

In the noon, my sis jio-ed me out and so i agreed.
Haven went out with sis for quite a long time.
Well, i accompanied her for around 3hrs.

Met her at town.
Went to Heeren.
She wanted to get something for Eunice.
Since, its 顺路 so i went to FOURSKIN to get my leopard cap. YEAHYEAH~



Lunch with sis at EAT.
I dont think there's sucha eatery in SG.
Haha.. its located at Heeren B1.
Selling noodles.







After our lunch, we walked to Paragon; Metro.
Her main thing for the day is to get lingerie.
Yeah, so we got ourselves lingerie.




HAHA! BOO~
My sis face is soooo... errrrr... cute uhh?
*Pinchy pinchy*

Then we thought of finding a place to chill and chat.
So we went to the Coffee Club near the Califonia fitness there..







Had a 1hr chat about each other life, friends and stuff..
Then we went to take train.
I went to meet my SGH gang at Dhoby Ghaut while she left for home to meet Eunice.



Met up with Clara, YeeBoon, Tommy, Kelvin and Sam at Daiso.
Accompanied them to walk around because Clara is getting some stuff.
Then we saw Bodyshop sales.
Very cheap stuff, but i didnt buy. :(

After which, we went to watch Ip Man 2.

The show is very nice.
Its funny at some part, it touches me, it anger me as well.
AND I love the fighting!
Overall, i love it!
FYI, i just watched Ip Man 1 on Wednesday night.
Its like a continuous series for me. LOL!

Back home at around 12am+~

No comments: