Friday, April 23, 2010

Celebration with BF

After work, met up with BF.
He brought me to Cuppage Terrence.
There are a lot of restaurants and bars at Cuppage Terrence which i din know of~
We dined at Pasta Fresca.





The ambience is very nice as well~
Romantica desu ne~






Garlic bread, appetizer.





Ordered ourselves a plate of pasta. =D
I had a salmon flavoured of penne.
Its different from pastamania.
And you wont get sick of the sauce.






I guess BF had the mushroom flavoured of spaghetti.



After which, he presented me the present in a very not sincere way.
YES NOT SINCERE! I told him that! LOL!




So blurry~ -.-" What a bad photographer!

Abit sway because i didnt charge my camera full and had been using for days.
The camera went flat when the desserts came. :(
In the end, we had to use dear HP camera.

Anyway back to topic..
Dessert as "cake". Haha~


I had dark chocolate moose.
And chocolate is very rich!
I didnt finish it up.



And he had his Tiramisu cake.




POLARIOD!


After our dinner, we strolled down to PS.
Watched Monga.



This movie is nice~
Its a 2h30mins show.
Even though there are some part which is rather draggy but i still enjoy it.
There's some scene which are really funny too.
And communication are partially hokkien and chinese.
I had a little problem understand their hokkien.
The last part of the show sadden me because the brothers have to kill each other due to no trust.
Overall, i feel that this show is quite worthy to watch. :D

Show ended at ard 12AM.
My head was spinning so we cabbed back home.

Had a nice day~
Thanks BF for the celebration, the present. Y

No comments: