Friday, April 30, 2010

Another round of Ip Man 2

I didnt sleep at all the other night.
Felt very very very tired.
Like a dead zombie at work.
I duno how i manage to survive throughout the day.
让我佩服自己一下吧!
Hate having insomnia..
Moreover having the 1st day of period. WTF!

Anyway after work, i met up with BF.
Bathe and had dinner at his house.
Hais..
Nowadays i prefer eating his mum's cooking rather the cooking at my house..
Not saying that grandma's cooking is bad.
Just that the food is not really the food that i eat and its oily. :'(
However, I love when she cooked pork chop with tomato sauce.
Well, my mum is getting lazy and she's not cooking!

Hmm back to topic, received called from Veron that she's reaching BF place.
So we went down to meet her and friend.
Together, we went to Ehub for movie.
Yes, its my fault for seeing the wrong words i guess.
I tot we were watching Iron Man 2 but its turns out its Ip Man 2 again. LOL!

2nd time watching it, the story and the scene become more clearer to me.
Its still very nice.
But i get more excited when watching with the SGH gang, maybe because Clara was beside watching with me.
Hahaha, in another words i am saying my BF is a woodblock! WAHAHAHA~~ ;p

After watching the movie, we just went back home.
And i fell aslp like a dead log.

No comments: