Sunday, April 18, 2010

♥ her company as usual~



Meet up with dear Sheau Wei at CCK station then we headed down to JP to get Shari'sdaughter's full month gift.
Was quite late when we reached Shari's house.
Supposed to be there at 1pm+, but reach at 2pm+.
There were quite alot of people.
Saw Dorothy, Aenat and Michelle.
Dorothy and Aenat went off early.
Stayed for about an hour before we headed off to town.

1st stop to Heeren.
Went to Fourskin.
She helped her BF to get the clothes there.
I love the clothes material, it feels so comfortable if you were to wear it.
And i saw a leopard cap there!
Tempted me to get it~
Heh heh~ maybe will go back to buy it.

2nd stop to Far East Plaza.
Had our very early dinner at OldTown White Coffee.
The nasi lemak is nice!!
Especially the very, i mean VERY crispy chicken. YUMS!
The toast bread is nice too as well as the ice blended coffee.






Next, we went shopping for clothes.
Sheau Wei is too obvious~~~
Because i could see that she wanted to get clothes for me for my birthday.
I tried too many clothes today.
Its a hassle, plus its tiring as well~ HAHA!
But i haven been doing any retail therapy for quite sometimes.
And i am very tired to keep on wearing the same clothes almost everyday. =p

We walked from shop to shop finding the clothes that i like.
I wanna get something different from what i always bought as well.
In the end, we stopped at the same shop that we first walked into the FEP shop, just that its on different floor.
Finally settled the clothes and back home.




Her first present for me. :)
Also, my first present~


Flora dress, i got for myself~



I AM A HAPPY GIRL!

No comments: