Tuesday, April 27, 2010

NEW TOY! ♥♥


The inside of this beautiful box lies a new toy which i din know at first!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

When i opened it..
I kinda shocked..
And it was kinda unexpected as well..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

MY NEW TOY~
From my BF as my birthday gift~ ♥♥


Yes, we took one polariod on my birthday..
It came from this Instant Cam!



Sorry, it took me quite sometimes to post these because i was rather busy this week.
And i have to work 7AM this week.
Didnt have much time to blog as well.
Finally done with my backdated post! =D


ANYWAY, I am totally in love with this~



P.S: I got to know that this cam was one of Lixian & Huisan's gift idea to me too. But BF brought it first. Thank you girls~ 有心就好!
P.P.S: This cam + the film is not cheap as well~ My BF also 破费了!我好感动!=D


XOXO!!

No comments: