Thursday, April 22, 2010

Bday Celebration with Lixian & Huisan

Met up with Lixian and HuiSan after work at The Central.
After which, we walked down to Liang Court to have our dinner.
Dine at Saizeriya Italian Restaurant.
Food is very nice and very affordable.
Almost all the food is $10 and below.
In future we'll have more chance to eat there.. :D







Lixian was very hyper that day due to her dosage of milk tea.
Haha.. very funny~
We went to Kinokuniya for a walk.
Then back to Gelare to have our dessert.
What's unexpected was the waffle cake and the handmade card.
I Y it all..
Thanks girls!











Back home at around 11PM.
The girls kept asking me not to throw the M&M away.
And what i saw inside....


2 $50 notes from them, which said to be a sponsorship of my phone! Thanks so much!


Also, a scrapebook for them.
I can use it for designing. :D

Oh, and the wishes from the handmade card.






Magnet it on my noticeboard. :D

No comments: