Friday, April 02, 2010

Oh Friends....

I have a lot things in mind..
I dont really know how to really put down in words.

在我这人生里,我遇见了很多朋友。
但知心的只有两个。
现在,好像一个了。

Yesterday, April's Fool, Veron pranked me.
She said that she's going to emigrate to Taiwan.
I really thought it was real.
I felt damn emo..
In my heart, i thought...
Since Lyn kinda left our side.
And she's going overseas, then i'll be alone already.
I teared in the garden when i thought those during break time.
And i put my FB status - 感觉一个一个慢慢的离开了。
My heart really ached that time.
I was suppose to meet up with Veron for night time prawning and today's shopping..
As dear said he cant make it for the night so i msged her that i dont want to prawn and shopped anymore.
I felt that since all want to leave me, i rather leave them first. Hais~
But luckily, it was a pranked.
Cannot really imagine if it was real!!
That bitch really scared the hell of me. :(

I really thought that we could settle stuffs like last time.
Its been almost a month already..
Maybe my words was harsh..
But i thought our bond are strong, stronger than anyone and therefore we could take each other shit, isnt it?
Because we are BFF thats why our words, even if its very vulgar, and we take it and let it go after that?
I thought being straight forward is best to let each other know what we are thinking.
What really happen?
What goes wrong now?
You never said a word.
It seems so obvious that time... just that i didnt said it out.

十年的路难走。
我们珍惜这份友谊。
如果你这么容易放弃的话,这样我们对你来说应该没算什么。
就像慧月。

I thought i could really write a good 10years sistership post after we had the 10th year celebration.
Looks like, its worthless now.

I've went with you to HK.
But i really hope the 3 of us could go overseas together one day.
As for now, things are hard to say.
Even Veron's birthday, we didnt celebrate together.
I thought we do it every year? Hais..

I really hope you will come to us one day and talk to us.
We are just hoping...
Dont feel like initiating anymore..


Last pic taken with the 3 of us together..


At Ocean Park HK with you. Memories~

No comments: