Tuesday, April 20, 2010

BIG Feast Birthday Celebration with Danny



YAY~!
We celebrated birthday together again.
This is the SECOND year! =D
Surprisingly, Danny took the initiative to ask me.
'Cos its really hard to ask him out for gathering!! Hahahaha~
The gang was the same as last year, but have to exclude Shari cos she's now on different situation lah..
Mother already, so i guess she has to take care of her baby girl.

Anyway to sum it all for today..
AWESOME FOOD + AWESOME COMPANIES = AWESOME CELEBRATION!



Settled at Waraku Casual Dining at Heeren.
At first, i chose the Pasta De Waraku.
But John said that Casual Dining have more choices of food!
Ok, its my first time trying this restaurant.
I guess i will have more chances to go there.



Ordered quite a feast.
A lot of side dishes and each having their own main meal.
I was really full.
Sinful dinner!

I guess the price is quite affordable.
Around $200 for 7pax.
Its like $28++ each.
But its their treat for Danny and me.
Really thanks a lot!


Chawamushi. A MUST TO HAVE whenever i go into a Japanese restaurant.
The taste made me think of the restaurant i had in Taiwan (大车轮). Ohmy~


Salmon Sashimi
Another MUST TO HAVE.
I've been craving for this for a very long~!
And even though the slices are cut in thick, but the moment you bite it, its really soft.
You wont get sick of it.
Taste of Heaven~


John's handroll


Enoki in the Bacon.
Yumyum~


Nt sure what this is.
I din try it. Hehe~


Ebi Tempura.
Very crispy. I like~

The main dishes~


I had Katsu don.
I think i am too greedy to order the Regular.
Should have order the Mini size since there are so many side dishes.
I din finish up my rice.


The flower-shaped fishcake in my miso soup.


SheauWei's and Danny's


Stanley's


John's and Andrew's


YongHan's

Had great time catching up with each other as well.
Last year, the whole bunch is still working in Emerson.
1 year has passed.
I left on the Oct 09, John on Dec 09.
Next, i guess its SheauWei's turn..?



After all, John presented the birthday presents to Danny and me..


Parted with each other at ard 9pm+.
Trained home with my dear SheauWei.



Most likely, i will meet up with them next month for SheauWei's birthday.
Either before or after my Genting trip.
I forgotten her birthday on the 11 May when i booked the tix! =(

By the way...
The presents i got today is...




My 2nd present from SheauWei. :D




And this is from John. :)

Very happy today because i finally get to meet up with them.
Been months since the last meeting.
All seperated to different company, it's more difficult to meet up already.
But the friendship will still stay strong yah. :)

No comments: