Friday, April 09, 2010

Lone

adj.
1.Without companionship; isolated or lonely.
2.Being the only one;


What a great Friday to start.
I was supposed to wake up at ard 5.30AM!
BUT I was awaken by my mum at 6.30AM.
So i had to rush and prepared.
In the end, wasted the 15bucks to cab down to work. -.-

So, I was being thrown into the ocean and swim by myself today.
Yeeboon was on leave cos he went for BTT. Congrats that he passed. FTT next!
The days past was quite ok.
But i thought its Friday, yet there were non-stop phone calls which send shivers down my spine.
Can you imagine that you have lot of undone work and the phone calls keep on irritating you?
I am someone who prefers to work on a quieter mode.
I dislike things to interrupt me when i have a lot of undone work.
But that doesnt mean that i cannot multi-task. I JUST DON'T LIKE!

Actually, i am very grateful that Yeeboon is not the type who always on leave or MC.
He will just scared me with the word "MC", i guess..
'Cos up till now, he haven been MC yet.
Ahahahaha..
I guess i will have a month left before i left this place..
Dont intend to continue working in this place due to some reasons. :)


Being alone can be a good things at time.
However, why cant a human be alone everytime?
Why do they need companions?

有你,没有你好像没有什么差别。
所以,我是需要还是不需要你呢?

Sometimes, i feel like escaping this place and go to somewhere, just me alone, without friends, boyfriend, not even family.
I will do it one day!
Whereby no one will know where i am.. just one fine day....

No comments: